As you may have read here, it is strongly discouraged to send emails from "generic" addresses (such as @gmail.com, @orange.fr, @free.fr...) because it increases your risk of being classified as "SPAM".
You should always send your emails from a personalized address such as @yourcompany.com or @yourassociation.com for example. But what if you don't have a domain name?
You can reserve your domain by yourself, but this operation can sometimes be technical and it is easy to get lost in all the offers offered.
To simplify your steps, we propose you to reserve a domain name directly in OxiMailing.
Several advantages to this:
- The domain name can be used quickly in OxiMailing.
- The domain name is automatically authenticated.
- You can set up a redirection of emails sent to your new domain to your current mailbox.
- You can even redirect www.your-new-domain.com to your current site (if you have one).
- All these operations do not require any technical intervention on your part, we take care of everything.
How to reserve your domain name with OxiMailing?
Go to "Manage your account". Then click on the "Domains" tab and the "Get a domain name" button.
On the screen that appears choose your new domain, OxiMailing will check if it is available in the next step:
In the next step, you can enter the address of your choice to which we will forward the messages sent by your recipients in response to your campaigns.
If you already have a website, you can redirect your new domain name to its address. This will allow people who enter the address www.your-new-domain.com to be redirected to your current website. If you do not have a website, go directly to the next step.
All you have to do is validate the creation of your domain. It will be available in a few minutes and you can start using it immediately.
Do you have any questions?authentication, Authentification, domain, Domaine