- Advanced customization (functions)
- Can forms (or frames) be integrated into emails?
- Can I edit my images directly in OxiMailing?
- Can I use an HTML page generated by Word or Publisher as a message?
- Customize the message
- Embedding a video in a message
- FTP accounts
- How and why register a domain name with OxiMailing?
- How can I find royalty-free images to illustrate my campaigns?
- How can I prevent my messages from falling into spam folder or being blocked by anti-spam?
- How can I prevent my recipients from reporting my message as spam?
- How do I insert an "event" in my e-mailing campaign?
- How do I send a file to the recipients of my message without attaching it?
- How to add an attachment?
- How to create a mirror page ("click here if the message does not appear correctly")?
- How to insert emojis in a subject?
- How to insert hyperlinks in a message?
- How to manage unsubscribers?
- How to use a template?
- How to use an existing HTML page as a message?
- In a message, how to add an image?
- In a message, how to insert an unsubscribe link?
- In the HTML editor, there is the "unsubscribe" function. Is there a "subscription" function?
- Is it possible to automatically customize the header of each e-mail with the recipient's first name?
- My message is a global image, how can I integrate links on defined surfaces?
- Optimize the message size
- Outlook 2016 adds lines to my message how do I get rid of them?
- The "antispam" test
- The 10 fundamental tips to make an emailing in the rules of the art.
- The Message Header
- What is e-mailing accessibility?
- What is the "inbox test"?
- What is the OxiMailing Cloud and how to use it?
- What is the validation of senders in OxiMailing?
- Why is it not recommended to put links in full text (www.yoursite.com) ?
- Why should my message not be made up of a single large image?